20 February 2013

Not Breathing live in Tucson, 2 Dec 2005

Not Breathing live at String Theory at Vaudeville Cabaret, Tucson, 2 Dec 2005.

Recorded, mixed and mastered by Brian Albers at Humorless Productions.





Stereo board mix
Nady stereo condenser mic for room/ambience
Focusrite Saffire Pro24 preamp/interface
Logic 8 for recording, editing, mixing
Soundtrack Pro for mastering
Macbook Pro

That intro dialog sample is actually the outro of the person who played before Not Breathing. I tried editing it out, but it sounded awkward if I cut it in half and threw in a nice, elegant fade into the NB performance. And it also sounded awkward when I cut out the whole thing and put in an abrupt fade in. So I just left the whole thing in. Deal with it.

More at mixcloud.com/humorlessproductions 
Humorless Productions on Wordpress for all my recordings.
Humorless Productions on Facebook
email me

No comments:

Post a Comment