17 April 2020

[audio] Iceburn live in Salt Lake City, 16 July 2016

Iceburn live at Urban Lounge, Salt Lake City, 16 July 2016.

Well, this recording is a bit of a mess, but these guys are so good that I thought it was worth posting.

So what notable music artists has SLC sprouted? Besides the Osmonds? Jeez, I dunno. Can't think of any. Iceburn is literally the only name that comes to mind.

Iceburn was most active I think in the 90s and early 2000s. Then they took many years off, and if I remember correctly, this show in 2016 was a bit of a reunion show after that long hiatus.

But this recording is far from perfect. I don't remember the circumstances, but I missed the first 2 minutes 15 seconds on the board feed, and missed the first 5 or 10 seconds on the mics as well. I don't even know how this is possible when you consider that I only need to hit one record button to record both feeds. And then, when the board feed does kick in at 2:15, it has a terrible hiss on it, which you can't really hear except for between songs.

But, I shined it up pretty good.


Mirrored here-
 
One video I shot here-
 


No comments:

Post a Comment