10 August 2018

[movie remaster] Eyes of Fire (1983)



I just finished up another movie remaster- Eyes of Fire (1983, Avery Crounse).


Remastered the video and the audio, and added a bunch of original music, sound effects, atmospheres, sound design and other random audio bits.

This is a superior haunted forest flick, with an amazing performance by Dennis Lipscomb as the bible-thumping whack job preacher guy. I could go on and on about it here, but instead I wrote out some extensive liner notes on the YouTube page, so read those if you care to read my ramblings.

Never came out on dvd/streaming, which is a terrible shame, but at least we have this version.

I also just finished giving the same treatment to Michael Mann's The Keep, but YouTube wouldn't let me post it, those bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment