15 August 2017

[video] noisy show in Vienna- Assimilatah, Fall Into Dry Lungs, Hyperpiss



So I went to Vienna a couple weeks ago for my birthday. When I was packing my stuff for the week, I thought 'should I bring my recording stuff or not?' I didn't know of any shows in the week that I'd be there, and I'd asked my Viennese friends to keep an eye out for shows that week, but there was nothing on the radar.

But my audio recording setup is just a small audio recorder, my mic and mic cable, and some small adaptors. I had room in my carry-on for that, so I threw it all in there, just in case.

Good thing I did, because it turned out that a show materialized while I was there. Full-on noise show, and it was organized by a guy I knew, Wolfgang of Hirntrust Records in nearby Linz. In fact, he was playing that night, so I knew I wouldn't have any trouble recording the show.

Unfortunately I had only one camera with me. But that was good enough to get what I needed.

Hyperpiss



Fall Into Dry Lungs




Assimilatah


No comments:

Post a Comment