06 March 2013

internet broadcast of my live recording of Bestial Mouths this weekend



Ok, I'm very excited about this.

I recorded Bestial Mouths last weekend in Los Angeles, and I'm super stoked that they've given me permission to broadcast/shoutcast it on my mixlr.com channel this coming Sunday.

http://mixlr.com/humorless-productions/ is my Mixlr page, and the time will be Sunday, 10 March at 4pm west coast time, which is 7pm east coast time, and I think midnight in London and 1am (Monday morning officially) in Berlin. As far as I know, it'll be a one-time-only broadcast and won't be available (download, stream or otherwise) once it's aired.

This is my first time using Mixlr, but I've done some tests and everything has worked just fine. 

Basically, it's a site where you can make a playlist (a la iTunes) of Soundcloud tracks and broadcast them to whomever wants to listen, and every broadcast has it's own IM/chat capabilities. So I'll just throw the recording in the playlist and let 'er rip.

You don't need to register an account with Mixlr to listen to the show, but you do if you want to join the chat room. Registration is free.

The audio is high quality, proper live album, not some crappy bootleg. If you're not familiar with any of my other live recordings (industrial, breakcore, idm, more…), jump over to mixcloud.com/humorlessproductions and check some out.

Bestial Mouths will be playing SXSW the following weekend, so hopefully this broadcast will add to the giant hype snowball that's been generating around them, and help push them through the Austin show and the release of their album and beyond.

I also grabbed a couple songs on video from this show, and have synced up my high quality audio to them. I may be able to convince the band to release them prior to the broadcast as a teaser, but we shall see.

Have I covered everything? I think so.

Please tune in, and spread the word. Thanks.

Brian. Humorless Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment